ADVANCED CERTIFICATE COURSE IN APPLIED TRANSACTIONAL ANALYSIS (TA)
APPLIED TRANSACTIONAL ANALYSIS (TA)
A Cutting Edge Technique & Approach for Self-Awareness & Relationship Management
A 50-hour part-time course consisting of 16 sessions of 3 hours each during weekdays spread over 7-8 weeks
On-Line : – 11.00 a.m. – 2.00 p.m. (Currently Offered)
Off-Line:- Morning Batch – 11.00 a.m. – 2.00 p.m | Evening Batch – 5.15 p.m. – 8.15 p.m. (2 separate batches) – Will be offered once the Covid-19 Pandemic gets over.
This certificate course aims at providing those in the helping profession & all students of human behaviour, with an in-depth understanding of Applied Transactional Analysis. This course is a synthesis of the original concepts, recent developments & contemporary approaches in Transactional Analysis.
This course can be beneficial to mental health professionals, parents, educators, clergy, physicians, people in managerial positions & the legal profession. It can even serve to enhance your self-awareness in your personal life & relationships.
The course equips the trainee to incorporate Transactional Analysis concepts in their counselling practice or in any other capacity that they may be serving society. It’s also a great tool to diagnose why one gets stuck in repetitive situations that are frustrating & why certain troubling situations seem to go ‘nowhere sometimes’ despite the ‘best of intent’.
This training targets enhancing ‘Social Emotional Intelligence’. Participants will achieve a deep ‘Self-awareness’ & ‘Self-mastery’ to create win-win relationships through
- The Most Effective Communication Strategies
- Mastery in Defusing Potentially Heated & Difficult Situations
- Strategies to Enhance Self-Insight in Oneself & in Clients
- The Ability to Work towards Negotiated Outcome
- Effective counselling tools that answer the question ‘How did I become this way’ & ‘Why does this always happen to me?’
- A Potent Toolkit to Raise the Quality of one’s Analytical Repetoire while being a Therapist
At the end of the course participants will be able to –
- Gain a deep Insight into their own personality & the personality of others
- Recognize personal obstacles & how they impede their own personal success. More importantly, how to transcend these obstacles?
- Discover how early life decisions obstruct & sabotage your success potential. More importantly, how can you change the course of your life?
- Discover the finer nuances of inter-personal relationship politics in the office, home & social circle. How can one engage in pattern recognization to affect both teamwork & personal effectiveness?
- The Art of Constructive Feedback & Engineering Interactions to reach a win-win outcome, to enhance relationships and solve relationship problems
- An Overview of Transactional Analysis
- Life Positions – Effective vs. Ineffective Self-management styles
- Ego States Analysis and Structural Pathologies
- Transactional Analysis Proper – Effective vs. Ineffective Transactions
- Discounting Theory – Effective vs. Ineffective Problem Solving
- Strokes Theory – Motivating Self & Others
- Games Analysis – Games People Play (Self-Defeating Behaviours)
- Drama Triangle – Analysing ‘Phoney Roles’
- Hungers and Time Structuring
- Script Analysis – Being aware of past and impact on today
- Learning Strategies to deal with Drivers & Injunctions to enhance Emotional Wellbeing
- A step by step Therapy technique of Applied Transactional Analysis (ATAT)
- Theory Lectures
- Pop Quiz
- Audio-Visual Learning
- Group Discussions
- Concept Skits
- Live Improvisation
- Role Play
- Self-awareness Essay
- Previous training in counselling (Robert Carkhuff model and/or REBT) at our Institute is a necessary requirement for admission to this course
- Preference is given to those in the helping profession e.g. psychiatrists, doctors, nurses, psychologists, counsellors, social workers, lawyers, teachers, trainers, life coaches, educators, clergy, parents, entrepreneurs, administrators, HR managers, L&D professionals and anyone interested in relating more effectively with themselves & with others
- Participants also require an understanding of ethical issues in working with people in a helping role, especially confidentiality, respect for the client & their culture & the maintenance of appropriate boundaries
- Participants should be open to learning & eager to enrich the quality of the services they are rendering at present.
- Participants should be willing to participate in all learning activities in front of the group & receive feedback.
- Participants must have time to study and do the homework assignments
Fees : Rs. 20,000/-
This amount includes:
- Registration fee
- Tuition fee
- Examination fee
- Certificate fee
- Study material (Training Manual)
The certificate awarded certifies that the trainee has actively participated in an Advanced Counselling Course based on Applied Transactional Analysis.
Eligibility for certificate:
Minimum 60% scoring on ~
- Written test
- Submission of Awareness Assignment
- AV Test on TA concepts
- Completion of all homework assignment
If a participant does not fulfill any one of the above criteria, he/she is not eligible for the certificate.
How to apply:
Contact our Course Director Dr.Rajan Bhonsle on the telephone (9821093902) to make an appointment for a Telephonic interview. Selection strictly by interview
Our Motto: Counselling is as effective as the counsellor is living effectively.