ADVANCED CERTIFICATE COURSE IN APPLIED TRANSACTIONAL ANALYSIS (TA)
APPLIED TRANSACTIONAL ANALYSIS (TA)
A Cutting Edge Technique & Approach for Self-Awareness & Relationship Management
A 50-hour part-time course consisting of 16 sessions of 3 hours each during weekdays spread over 7 weeks
11.00 a.m. to 2.00 p.m. and/or 5.15 p.m. to 8.15 p.m. (2 separate batches)
This certificate course aims at providing those in the helping profession and all students of human behaviour, with an in-depth understanding of Applied Transactional Analysis. This course is a synthesis of the original concepts, recent developments and contemporary approach in Transactional Analysis.
This course can be beneficial to mental health professionals, parents, educators, clergy, physicians, people in managerial positions and the legal profession. It can serve to equip the trainee to incorporate Transactional Analysis concepts in their counselling practice or in any other capacity that they may be serving society.
This training targets enhancing Social Emotional Intelligence. Participants will achieve a deep Self-awareness and Self-mastery to create win-win relationships through the most effective communication strategies. Skills of defusing potentially difficult situations, strategies to enhance others, and the ability to work towards negotiated outcomes will be taught. This continuing educational program will provide participants with additional effective counselling tools, in order to raise the quality of the service they are already rendering to people.
At the end of the course participants will be able to –
- Gain deep Insight into one’s own personality and the personality of others.
- Recognize personal obstacles and how they impede personal success and how to transcend these obstacles.
- Discover how early life decisions can obstruct and sabotage potential for success and how to change your life course.
- Be aware of how relationship politics affects teamwork and personal effectiveness.
- Learn how to engage in constructive interactions for win-win outcomes, to enhance relationships and solve relationship problems.
- An Overview of Transactional Analysis.
- Life Positions – Effective vs. Ineffective Self-management styles.
- Ego States Analysis and Structural Pathologies.
- Transactional Analysis Proper – Effective vs. Ineffective Transactions.
- Discounting Theory – Effective vs. Ineffective Problem Solving.
- Strokes Theory – Motivating Self & Others.
- Games Analysis – Games People Play (Self-Defeating Behaviours).
- Drama Triangle – Analysing ‘Phoney Roles’.
- Hungers and Time Structuring.
- Script Analysis – Being aware of past and impact on today.
- Learning Strategies to deal with Drivers & Injunctions to enhance Emotional Wellbeing.
- A step by step Therapy technique of Applied Transactional Analysis (ATAT).
- Theory Lectures
- Audio-Visual Learning
- Group Discussions
- Concept Skits
- Live Improvisation
- Role Play
- Self-awareness Essay
- Previous training in counselling (Robert Carkhuff model and/or REBT) at this Institute is a necessary requirement for admission to this course.
- Preference is given to those in the helping profession e.g. psychiatrists, doctors, nurses, psychologists, counsellors, social workers, lawyers, teachers, trainers, life coaches, educators, clergy, parents, entrepreneurs, administrators, HR managers, L&D professionals and anyone interested in relating more effectively with oneself and with others.
- Participants also require an understanding of ethical issues in working with people in a helping role, especially confidentiality, respect for the client and their culture, and maintenance of appropriate boundaries.
- Participants should be open to learning and eager to enrich the quality of the services they are rendering at present.
- Participants should be willing to participate in all learning activities in front of the group and receive feedback.
- Participants must have time to study and do the homework assignments.
Fees : Rs. 15,000/-
This amount includes:
- Registration fee
- Tuition fee
- Examination fee
- Certificate fee
- Study material (Training Manual)
The certificate awarded certifies that the trainee has actively participated in an Advanced Counselling Course based on Applied Transactional Analysis.
Eligibility for certificate:
Minimum 60% scoring on ~
- Written test
- Submission of a Self-Awareness Essay
- AV Test on TA concepts
- Completion of all homework assignments
If a participant does not fulfill any one of the above criteria, he/she is not eligible for the certificate.
How to apply:
Contact the Director on the telephone (9821093902) to make an appointment for an interview. Selection strictly by interview.
You can also fill out the below form and we will get back to you.
Our Motto: Counselling is as effective as the counsellor is living effectively.